according to art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), we inform you that the processing of the data you provide will be implemented with methods and procedures aimed at ensuring that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the interested party, with particular reference to confidentiality and security, personal identity and the right to the protection of personal data. We remind you that processing means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage , adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, adjustment, cancellation or destruction ( art.4 GDPR).
The data processed by PARCODIYELLOWSTONE S.r.l. they refer to:
– Data collected automatically. The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website detect, during their normal operation, some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The collected data includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system, the browser and the IT environment used by the user. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular functioning. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly linked to the web browsing experience.
– Data provided voluntarily by the user. The processing of data provided by you by filling in the collection form is subject to your express and unequivocal consent that you can provide in relation to the specific information for the reference form. Your voluntary sending of e-mails to our e-mail addresses does not require further information or requests for consent.
The legal basis of this treatment is:
(i) in the execution of obligations arising from a supply contract (pursuant to Article 6.1, letter b) of the GDPR);
(ii) in your express and unequivocal consent (pursuant to Article 6.1, letter a) of the GDPR);
(iii) in the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (pursuant to Article 6.1, letter f) of the GDPR).
Personal data and any changes that it will communicate in the future to the Data Controller are collected and processed following the contractual obligations deriving from the contract for the supply of products or services exclusively for the following purposes.
Contractual obligations and response to requests for information:
– response to requests received by mail or telephone;
– preparation of estimates;
– supply and supply of the products and services covered by the contract;
– fulfillment of legal accounting, administrative and tax obligations;
– management of correspondence and communications.
Improvement of the browsing experience:
– personal data are processed with the sole purpose of improving your browsing experience.
The personal data you provide will be subject to processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations which inspire the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to Article 5 par. 1 letter f) of the GDPR.
The processing is limited to the following operations and in the following ways:
– data collection from the interested party; – registration and processing on computerized support;
– organization of archives in a mainly automated form.
The data in question will not be disseminated, while they will or may be disclosed to public or private entities operating within the scope of the purposes described above.
The collected data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“conservation limitation principle”, art. 5 GDPR).
The data will be made accessible, for the purposes referred to in point n. 3:
– to employees / collaborators in their capacity as authorized for processing, after suitable appointment;
– to third parties, partners of the Data Controller.
The data will not be disclosed to unauthorized third parties or disseminated in any way. To this end, the processing is conducted with the use of security measures suitable to prevent unauthorized access to data by third parties and to guarantee its confidentiality. Without the need for express consent, the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in point 3 to the following subjects: – external collaborators and managers of the company in charge of carrying out processing operations.
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union of the Data Controller and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 3 is mandatory. In their absence, it will not be possible to proceed with the navigation of this site
According to the provisions of the GDPR, the interested party has the rights towards the Data Controller:
– obtain confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning and in this case, access to personal data is in progress (Right of access art.15);
– obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning them without undue delay (Right of rectification art.16);
– obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay, if certain conditions are met (Right to be forgotten, Article 17);
– obtain the regulation of the treatment in certain cases (Right to the regulation of the treatment art.18);
– receive personal data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and has the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller, without impediments by the data controller to whom he provided them, in cases determined (Right to data portability art.20);
– oppose at any time, for reasons connected with his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him (Right to object, Article 21);
– without receiving undue delay in communicating the violation of personal data suffered by the Data Controller (Article 34);
– withdraw the consent expressed at any time (Conditions for consent art.7). Where applicable, in addition to the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of treatment regulation, right to data portability, right of opposition), the interested party has the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
Interested parties wishing to exercise their rights can contact the Data Controller at the email address: email@example.com
The Data Controller is PARCODIYELLOWSTONE S.r.l. – Via P. Orseolo, 5 – 20144 Milan – Tel. 024678631 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org The list of data processors and those authorized to process can be consulted at the headquarters of the Data Controller mentioned above.
This information may be subject to changes. Any substantial changes will be sent to the interested parties by notice or publication on the company website.
Below a list of the main cookies used on the Site and their descriptions and functions, including the time duration.
Name: _gat_gtag_UA_68576767_2, _ga, _gid
Category: Technical Analytics
Description: The cookie (with anonymized IP) allows users to analyze the use of the site to improve its contents and services.
Deadline End of session
Description: It allows to recognize the user’s browsing session.
Name: wp-setting-1, wp-setting-time-1, wordpress_test_cookies, of_current_opt, wordpress, wordpress_logged_in
Category: Functional and technical specification
Deadline: 1 year
Description: Technical cookies used by the WordPress CMS platform to manage user interaction.
Name: viewed_cookie_policy, CookieLawInfoConsent, cookielawinfo-checkbox-others, cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement, cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics, cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance, cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional, cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary
Category: Functional and technical specification
Deadline: 1 year